...We Welcome You to the Zenith Epigenetics Hub withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Zenith's BET Inhibitor ZEN-3694 is Currently Being Evaluated in Multiple Oncology Clinical Trials

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

ATTENTION MEMBERS: 

Tonight, we're giving our website a serious makeover.  

So if you can't access the site for a bit, don't worry, we're just sprucing things up for an even smoother experience.  

In the event that you experience issues accessing the new site, please clear your browser's cookies and cache. 

See You On The Other Side!

Sep 16, 2019 04:17PM
Oct 18, 2019 10:40AM
Oct 18, 2019 02:05PM
Oct 24, 2019 11:14AM
Oct 24, 2019 04:18PM
Oct 24, 2019 04:42PM
Oct 24, 2019 06:04PM
Oct 24, 2019 07:51PM

"The financial/investment aspects were not even addressed in this presentation. This is very, very, very disappointing. I really hope posters in a better mood, science types and business types will chime in and show me the progression from the last presentation."

Here is a link to the slide deck.

Phase 2a mCRPC trial (AR inhibitor resistant) nearing completion. No data update but it must be going well for them to have had a meeting with the FDA and have received very positive FDA feedback for design of Phase 2b/3 registration enabling study to compare enzalutamide single agent vs. ZEN-3694+enzalutamide combo.

Based on slide 6 this relates to the Newsoara licensing deal, but I'm not sure how. Would have been nice for them to expand on this more in the slides.

Phase 1b/2 TNBC Pfizer trial of PARP inhibitor and ZEN-3694 now has 10 prominent clinical sites and investigators, including some from Belgium and Spain in addition to US. No trial update but it is still early. 

New Phase 1b/2 immuno-oncology trial has been initiated by UCSF to test ZEN-3694 in combo with Keytruda and enzalutamide for AR independent mCRPC and other cancers. Key is to restore sensitivity to immune checkpoint PD-1 and PD-L1 antibody therapy. This is new and I don't see it on ClinicalTrials.gov. I look forwards hearing more details on this.

My guess is more detail was provided in the oral presentation yesterday that is not in the slides. Hopefully, more details next week at AGM Corporate Update. 

BDAZ

New Message
Please login to post a reply