...We Welcome You to the Zenith Epigenetics Hub withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Zenith's BET Inhibitor ZEN-3694 is Currently Being Evaluated in Multiple Oncology Clinical Trials

Free

Please read Dons answer to this at the annual meeting and stop spreading misinformation and nonsense:

Question: Do shares of Zenith trade on the OTC Grey Market under the symbol ZHCLF?

Answer from Don. We have an answer to this on our FAQ question section and it involves FINRA, the financial industry regulatory authority in the US.  In short, the answer is yes and no. We have not registered this company to trade on any exchange.  However, people think of us as Resverlogix is public, you (Zenith) are private, that’s not necessarily the case.   We are a reporting issuer, meaning that we have over a certain amount of shareholders and we have duty to the securities exchange groups to properly report.  As such, we are issued a CUSIP number, in the US the agency or brokers or whoever wants can list that CUSIP for trading if they want.  We want to make it crystal clear, that is not us listing that.  If you are trading on that, I don’t recommend it, I don’t discourage it, its nothing to do with me.  Going forward, if anything changes in that realm, if we list somewhere, that’s fine.  If you were to buy stock from me from treasury, you wouldn’t get it anywhere near as well priced as what it trades on here.  We don’t recommend this one in either direction.  That’s all I can say on that

New Message
Please login to post a reply