...We Welcome You to the Zenith Epigenetics Hub withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Zenith's BET Inhibitor ZEN-3694 is Currently Being Evaluated in Multiple Oncology Clinical Trials

Free
Jun 21, 2023 04:54PM
Jun 22, 2023 07:41AM
Jun 22, 2023 02:26PM

KK2 - It will be no problem at all to pay off the debt if RVX passes BoM2. 4% of a billion is $40 million and their conservative estimate is $8 billion a year in sales. You have to use 4% as they are talking about giving up up to half of the royalty. Also that is not a fixed royalty but an escalating one. In all areas of the world except for China and the territories it starts at 8% and escalates to 12% if memory serves correctly.

Everything is well and good if the trials pass, it's what is the fallout if they don't. You have to admit that over the last 22 years this management team has had more than a few issues to deal with better than they did. Powering a trial seems to be a big issue for them. I wonder whether 3600 people is enough to get this job done?

As far as costs go do you really think that $40 million will do it? Has one of RVX's trials ever come in on budget? While these trials are going on and before revenue begins after they pass these trials, what are the opp costs for the business quarterly and annually? My simple guess is somewhere in the $3 million per year range. This isn't just a $40 million loan, it's that plus a Long COVID trial, plus opp costs for 2, 3 or 4 years. Payzone was absolutely correct in sharpening his/her pencil.

The challenge of course is as RVXoldtimer stated "If BoM2 fails, the debt might not be repaid but the RPS's are probably worthless also." That is exactly why I said Payzone was correct in sharpening his/her pencil in the first place.

tada

Jun 23, 2023 02:15AM
Jun 23, 2023 10:24AM
Jun 24, 2023 08:49AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply