...We Welcome You to the Zenith Epigenetics Hub withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Zenith's BET Inhibitor ZEN-3694 is Currently Being Evaluated in Multiple Oncology Clinical Trials

Free
Message: Re: Zenith Epigenetics Proudly Supports Rare Disease Day ZEN-3694 Expands Development to Include Multiple Rare Oncology Indications Calgary, Alberta--(N

Tada,,,,Tainted??,,,,how could that ever come about,,is that really a mystery? ...I think you forget what our CEOs plan in 2013 told to us shareholders when this dog was spun out of RVX. A satillite company spinning molecules out into trials for multiple diseases. Nothing of what he said back then has made it into reality. No multiple molecules in trial,,only one molecule being investigated, and us supposedly years ahead of all other research into epigenetics,,etc,, and still,,not even on an exchange. Pitiful management! The only thing that kept me buying the rhetoric is that enties with deep pockets drank the koolaid as well! If that is of any comfort!!

I will assume you are aware that most biotechs are on an exchange, somewhere,,,many have no drugs approved,,,, and some are not even in triels yet,,test tube research only,,,,but yet seem to have respectable market caps and are traded daily. Here we are 10 years later waiting to hear the news our epigentic research failed once again!!,,hahahaha,,,I will say it agian,,,JK Rowlings could be inspired to write a novel around this team,,but the only bright spot is that our team has nothing to do with what is taking place in trial form on 3496. Thats a plus,,and as Chris mentioned, of course ZENE has no expectation or other as to when or if any data is released to the public this year or in the future. 

Every common shareholder of ZENE had no choice in the past and what have we gained by spinning this company out?,,,I think we would have had a much better chance around value if we had stayed as organized prior to the spin out. And no one can say the spinout was a good choice,,no one, 

New Message
Please login to post a reply