...We Welcome You to the Zenith Epigenetics Hub withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Zenith's BET Inhibitor ZEN-3694 is Currently Being Evaluated in Multiple Oncology Clinical Trials

Free

fuzzyjr - That real stock exchange you refer to could actually be a double edged sword. Zenith has been raising money at .60 to a dollar a share for the last couple of years when the stock trading price has varied from .0004 to .45. If it was listed on a "real" exchange and the market showed as much love to Zenith as it does to RVX then both companies would currently be in receivership or actually totally gone a number of years ago.

Within the last few days KK2 referred to an article that didn't mention either Zenith or RVX. Deb K Cards referred to an article written on 26 April that only mentioned 1 of the eleven trials that Zenith is involved in and didn't mention RVX at all. Although BoM missed its endpoint there was still greater than an 18% improvement for the trial participants overall. In Zeniths case we heard that there are 3 trials where the ORR is greater than 30% yet only one of those trials is even mentioned in the 2 articles I'm referring to. 

My point, the authors of this type of articles are putting out product that is incomplete and can and does have negative implications for many companies that are having successes in their respective fields but just don't matter until they do.

RVX's epigenetic drug with its breakthough thearapy designation is not even mentioned in the 26 April article that basically says epigenetics is going nowhere soon.

This type of incomplete reporting could have a very negative impact on a puplically listed company on a real exchange.

Overall I think I'm happy with the split between a listed and reporting private company. One thing we know for certain, we are all here and able to complain about these 2 companies that are still in existence today.

tada

New Message
Please login to post a reply