Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

ATTENTION MEMBERS: 

Tonight, we're giving our website a serious makeover.  

So if you can't access the site for a bit, don't worry, we're just sprucing things up for an even smoother experience.  

In the event that you experience issues accessing the new site, please clear your browser's cookies and cache. 

See You On The Other Side!

http://www.osc.gov.on.ca/en/Proceedings_rad_20101112_agoracom.htm

I was initially surprised to hear the allegations against Agora and found it hard to believe that they would put themselves in that position. The monetary punishment is one thing, the other conditions I find a little harsh, all be it I'm not privy to all the details.

To George and the others, I wish all success in turning the negative to a positive and request one thing, that you stop censoring debates between investments. The Agora board is a good forum and with a little tweaking it can be a great forum.

All the best for the future,

RXG

PS please remove sna from the AMA site, it's not appropriate if you consider that individuals aren't allowed to talk about other competitors yet you guys have no issue promoting on a competitors board. Very hypocritical. Promote a mining or oil and gas play but not a direct competitor.

New Message
Please login to post a reply