Welcome to the Crius Energy Trust Discussion Forum

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

I just got off the phone with Frank in Investor relations. He's getting lots of calls but says there is no material news and he has heard nothing as to any dividend cut. Iroc has been in touch with the company concerning the recent price action and if it continues, the company will put out a one line news release saying that nothing is happening.

Michael Falquist will be in Toronto Dec 11and 12meeting with fund companies to solidify business. Frank is going to ask him to call me.

Apparently, q4 is supposedly looking good after the first 2 months. He did say that one of the larger funds has been selling out of Crius under Anonymous. This could be causing the SP to fall. Maybe,maybe!!

I've picked up more shares with high ' stink ' bids that I really didn't expect to get filled. I am very temped to buy even more, but I'm going to try to control myself.

RICO

New Message
Please login to post a reply