The World's First Class 8 Certified H2 On-board Injection System

Fuel Efficient and Clean Emissions

Free

Busy Board

posted on May 08, 2009 02:30PM

Looks like a busy board today. Unfortunately the stock didn't rise as we thought.

I asked a friend why a company wouldn't halt their stock before they put out good news.

I was advised that the TSX , are being more stringent with all the companies. Because of the history of new IPO's hyping the stock and dashing with the money of Mom & Pop. So companies have to be careful that the news they put forth is "News Worthy". (has to be substantiated and factual).

I would imagine that the lack of response from the company to specific stock inquires, is because they (insiders) may have to remain neutral while news is being released. And cannot buy any shares or comment during this time frame. (whatever the time frame is).

I know this won't satisfy the appetites of all, but it made a little sense to me.

Maybe they have more news to come who knows. I think the quality of the news releases will bring the brokers as they see the quality of the companies DYA is aligning themselves with.

Pepsi is a good start don't you think?

I think they will get on peoples hit list as more news comes out. I wonder if more news is coming out soon?

Rogers

New Message
Please login to post a reply