Free
Message: RE: Whenn the PPS is heading down/LL...Many Ditto`s

RE: Whenn the PPS is heading down/LL...Many Ditto`s

posted on Jan 23, 2005 09:54AM
To start complaining about EDig now, after investing it and staying with your investment for 4-5 years is kind of ridiculous....It was a penny stock then, you put your money in it and IT WAS HIGH RISK...Everyone knew that....I knew that....If it folds then my ``shot`` fizzles....I have no reason to complain...Move on and ``write off``.....I agree with you that all signals, (NOT FROM EDIG) are promising, much more so than any time in the past....

I am continuosly amazed at the DD people on this board sniff out with EDig prominately mentioned or comments on the products we produce, the DP for example, for independant sources....Think back one or two years....WAS THERE ANY NATION OR WORLD WIDE MENTION OF EDIG OR ITS PRODUCTS....None....Yet those ``faint of heart`` stuck around then....What`s changed???

Maybe despondency is setting in...That I can understand...No news wears on all of us....But you have to have an attitude of optimism, like yours. The only other alternative is ``by by``....I for one am not going anywhere..

New Message
Please login to post a reply