Free

RE: SGE - Emit/SGE - SunPoop

posted on Jun 06, 2006 11:47AM
Who knows how it happened but I have to believe that DP`s were trialed since the eVu wasn`t available then. Did Mezzo get them from some other source than BOW or EDig...Then where? Not from an airline that used them then went out of business. The DP`s would have to have content, maintenance, etc...So that does leave us with EDig or BOW...

At that time EDig was turning over all inquiries to BOW so the units had to come from BOW. We are assuming Mezzo bot the units for its trial. Maybe the units were sold to Easy Jet by BOW, trialed and then Mezzo entered the picture...That seems more likely....I don`t think BOW would have sold DP`s to a competitor....

Also, this is wholely my conjecture, that BOW is either well known by the people at Mezzo and they refuse to do business with him or at some point the eVu was introduced to Mezzo by some circuitous route and they found it to be the best IFE unit out there. I am aware of RP`s statement to me, quite recently, that ``airlines are contacting us``, ``we are not soliciting them``

?????????????

New Message
Please login to post a reply