Free

Mr. Eagle

posted on Oct 18, 2006 09:59PM
Good common sense and I agree. I do not know the particulars of the lawsuit nor do I know the details of technology being discussed for the sum of $25,0000 however I do know that EDig DID NOT sell the farm for that paltry sum. Simply put, RP responded in the negative when I asked him if EDig have sold the rights to the MOS to BOW. EDig still owns all IP produced by its patents. If one were to logically think about it, why would EDig be in the process of pursuing Patent Infringers if it didn't own them? But the real proof is one we all know of and have known of for some time...That being our "split" with BOW in the first place. If anyone recalls why we are not the premier IFE provider it is because BOW wanted it all (EDig's IP, MOS) and tried to force EDig into giving it up and becoming a subsidiary of Wencor with a 3rd. floor windowless office in Utah. EDig DID NOT BEND AND IN FACT TOLD BOW TO TAKE A HIKE. So just why would EDig take that action (well documented on this board) then turn around and sell it for $25,000 today?
New Message
Please login to post a reply