Free

Re: Latest info...emit...Gil - Daboss-jabber-eagle

posted on Dec 06, 2006 09:46AM

Suffice it to say that if Rolls-Royce is "active" in the development and furthering of its IFE interests/investment in MEZZO, that is a plus, not a minus.

It is clear to me, and hopefully most here that they could make things happen both for MEZZO and ultimately EDIG....  I would think an investor would consider this information promising to the furthering of the EDIG-MEZZO relationship.

There was a long drought of info after MEZZO first announced partnering with EDIG, and much speculation on the boards that things had fizzled due to the digecor situation. 

It now appears that not only are EDIG and MEZZO moving forward,(Jet2) but Rolls-Royce may have some sort of hand in furthering development for MEZZO.

There is a big difference between a silent/passive investment and taking an active role with respect to MEZZO, from where I sit.

But if you get nothing from this tidbit, it is what it is.

"Rolls-Royce has a broad customer base comprising more than 500 airlines, 4,000 corporate and utility aircraft and helicopter operators, 160 armed forces and more than 2,000 marine customers, including 50 navies. The company has energy customers in nearly 120 countries. Rolls-Royce employs around 35,000 people, including 8,000 in North America."

"The Rolls-Royce performance monitoring technology will be used by Mezzo Movies to manage both the hardware and software components of its delivery packageIt is expected that the technology could drive future developments in design – to improve asset utilisation and integrity and reduce cost"

New Message
Please login to post a reply