Free

RE: list of the airlines.

posted on Feb 19, 2005 08:01AM
Zionsbancorporation, Utah

1-800-789-8800

zionsbank.com

``ZION`` Nasdaq

If it is the same one you saw, I wish R.P. could apply for a loan and get rid of the huge interest EDIG has to keep paying special investors. Just think of the huge increase in profit EDIG could report if it didn`t have to deduct that intrest from the bottom line. Maybe that is the plan for sometime in the future. Maybe that will come up at the shareholder`s meeting. It has before, but it is usually dismissed or explained away as impossible for a small company to get a bank to make a loan, too expensive to send out offers to all the shareholders. Maybe with Wencor and some sales EDIG might get a loan from Zion. Even at 6% it would be a bargain from what we pay now. I believe Zion has an office in San Diego. That`s not far from Poway. Maybe it`s already happened. If it hasn`t it should, IMO. I know, we have to reward our long time investors that stuck with us through all these hard times but hey if you own the stock the profit and bottom line move the price up. What`s your thought on the subject?

New Message
Please login to post a reply