Free

With all due respect, what is there to webcast? There's only room for 30+ people between the conference room and lobby combined, for RP and others to give a quick speech then field questions. I can see them recording it for legal protection to get comments on the record, but putting it out there for everyone to listen..I don't see that.

When I attended the same format years ago at the previous corp office it was no more than a quick prepared list of comments by RP, a few intros of other BOD members, then fielding of questions with very generic answers. It was not recorded, but a press release went out the next day highlighting the current status of the company, goals and projects at hand. It was very informal.

What I make of this is only for the record that they held a share holder meeting. I'm serious, if you saw the meeting location (I went there yesterday to take a peek) you'd most likely agree.

Again, I am not wanting to sound negative, but the location for the meeting does not lend itself to a big event. Regardless, I'm going and will post my observation the next day.

New Message
Please login to post a reply