Free

Re: Dischino...skreal...... for meeting

posted on Sep 14, 2008 06:26AM

To LL and all, I can tell you from past experience, having attended a SHM of the same informal format at their Morning Creek Dr location in Poway (which I've said was much larger than their Rancho Bernardo location is now), that the quicky presentation is scripted and very brief. When the time came for questions, when RP was pressured point blank, he beat around the bush, so follow up questions began, and one guy got testy with him and demanded a straight answer, and still did not get one.

Many years ago, and I trust many of you recall this, they held SHM's no less than 2 years in a row, maybe 3?, at the Escondido Performing Arts Center on East Valley Parkway in the City of Escondido, CA..and it was WEBCASTED. I listened to them live, and they were made available for 30 days following the meeting. At these particular SHM's, they were dog and pony show style, hundreds of people there, upbeat music, Power Point presentations, many speakers (not just RP) and the entire BOD were on the stage. I do mean stage, as the setting was like a movie theatre..litteraly. Where plays are held etc.

Even then, when it became question time, nobody got a straight answer when it came to things such as share price, anticipated future sales/revs, profitablity, being listed on the NASDAQ..etc etc. No real meat in the answers..just generic stuff.

I fully expect a carefully worded canned speach from RP and maybe some others, and when the questions come such as yours, we won't get any meat. All this legal stuff will make it hush hush.

The time line is the most important, and after reading the article posted here, looks like we are in for a long wait and see.

Again, I hope I'm wrong, but if past history is an indicator, it will be a yawn fest.

New Message
Please login to post a reply