Free

From my memory, this is typical before a meeting, or in anticipation from rumors of up coming news, but in years past before a SHM not only did the volume rise, but so did the PPS, and one heck of a lot more than a couple of pennies. I'm actually worried about what we are seeing since the SHM was in their press release. From 10 cents to 8.7 +/-, then up to 12 cents? Not enough for me to get excited.

I want to be wrong soooo wrong I can "smell it" too. My gut tells me other wise and I'm sorry I have this opinion.

PS, Robert replied to an e-mail I sent today. All I did was tell him I was coming to the SHM, and that we had met years ago at the old location, and that we had communicated in the past from my work e-mail. He replied "looking forward to seeing you" and did so in less than 5 minutes. I think he remembered me from many communications of a generic nature, but I had not done so in a couple of years. I need to regain his trust a little at a time, as someone in here suggested..so I took the advice.

New Message
Please login to post a reply