Free
Message: You all know of the back and forth LL and I have had over time...

You all know of the back and forth LL and I have had over time...

posted on Feb 14, 2009 08:57PM

I don't agree with his constant negativism but I am REALLY TICKED that he has been removed from this board.....This is no way to conduct ourselves as adults interested in one thing, the success for the company that gave birth to this board. LL has contributed much, and I mean, MUCH, to this board, as did DINKIE at one time. Both were "gung ho" about EDig at one time. Somewhere events transpired to discourge him, as they did to DINKIE, and he started questioning everything about EDig.

I don't blame him for that. We haven't had that much to cheer about these past few years however the past year has turned EDig upside down and should have given LL hope for the future he says he espouses. Evidently those events have not done so and he is "still shoveling sh*t against the tide"

You may disagree with him and you may get angry at him but doggone it, all that has to be done if those are your feelings is to simply not read his posts.

I don't know how, or why, he was removed but I, for one, am asking him to come back, so we can have our exchanges and for Agora to reinstate him, if that is the proper word, and to those that complained and had a hand in his removal, I ask you to reassess your thoughts and actions and ask for his reinstatement.

There is another thing I wish to mention, this is a good board. I hope it stays that way, but no matter how good I do not believe there will ever be a time that anyone here will be influenced to buy or sell shares in EDig from any kind of a post from a member.

News from Pacer, news from a PR from the company, news from infringing settlement, news from customers....etc.....now that will influence all to add to or deplete our positions.......Not because someone says RP is not being truthful....(his opinion of course)

New Message
Please login to post a reply