Free

Given the amount of time a select number of people spend here each day, I thought it would be interesting to know how much of the company they own collectively compared to management. I know there are readers who don't post at all or infrequently but most of the HLs have been here since the beginning of the site. If you have been in this stock since pre-2000, then you most likely rode the stock to the bottom and are hoping that lightening strikes twice. Some probably averaged down heaviliy in the past two years to make their exit point more realistic. On the other hand, there are new investors who are looking to take the ride for the first time and may not be quite as confident as those who have been intimately familiar with the company for 10+ years. The number of shares you own has nothing to do with the quality of the post, however, the number of shares you own has allot to do with how confident you are in the company. Based on the confidence displayed in the HL posts you might expect there are allot of shares at stake here, but maybe not. I did not expect a share count from HLs but I think it would be intriguing and a better gauge for confidence level.

LO

New Message
Please login to post a reply