Free

To get to the 7 dollar figure an offer of 1.5 billion dollar has to be made. Thats possible. What we need is to focus on those companies that can afford that kind of offer and wake them up with a very heavy hit against them.

To Apple that is chump change for a buy out if the see that theycan be painted into a corner with the selling of their product. That goes for any of those big companies. Thats where being aggressive comes in.

Apple has not been mentined. Its hard to say why they have not been hit as of yet. Some where in what they sell that they have used EDIG and have not paid a cent for theit theft.

I have always stated here that its nessesary to go for the jugular . Just settling for some small chump change from now on is really not in our interest. It might be for Frd because he recieves his from all those settelments we have made to date . We just went along for the ride. This is our time to also be included. I have been with EDIG for more than 12 years. Its time for me and the rest of us that has stayed with this company to reap some rewards. A 7 dollar buy out would be a good beginning.

New Message
Please login to post a reply