Free

DISCHINO ...We’ve SETTLED. If some major search engine is not interested (insert a company MOTO X, as well - they own ), and the market is "NOW" w/ - context awareness (printed in black & white)... Still has my head shaking with the synergies!! - (... AND maybe "YES " are “FOES” will become are” FRIENDS” ).

IP METRICS having a hard time evaluating the patent monetization? ... wonder WHY ? (50 less than 100 companies doing their "DD”) - Maybe it's just the "1" ... they are having a hard time dealing with.

I was in Europe last week assisting with a major company with an ERP implementation. One of our major focuses with them (has been on lessons learned).

I like to add … “we are good at managing minutes, but lousy at managing hours of productivity".

With that said, “the great posts by All with regards to RECENT postings - I walked away with the former & not the latter from my recent trip comments “- (A BIG THANK YOU!!).

@ Doni – question ?? … do you feel Microsignet can REPLACE AS2 processing of the digital certificates ( e.g. EDI transaction sets as an alternative communications –a previous/current cost savings plan from VANS for Major Corporations ? )

... All this IMO from a former Benevolent Barracuda who can firmly say that we as Share Holders on this forum "can expound on are literacy in a lacessit state in any EXTEMPORANEOUS situation - w/o Bloviating".

… Speaking of the term Bloviating – My god SUNPOOP (please keep posting - REGULARLY again!!).

GL&GH – To US ALL.

New Message
Please login to post a reply