Free

"why doesn't EDIG have a project manger?"

My answer: I was a PM for 37 years. It was on the electricaal side of new construction. EDIG, when eVU sales were decent, Beth PM'd the orders, warranty requirements, repairs not covered by warranty and content upgrades. There was enough volume in this area to warrant a single point of contact for about 5 years, there is no longer, although she remains such, but far less time is required these days, so she took on other duties on top of eVU.

What does it take to PM an IP license once it's in place? Zilch...they are one shot deals.

Who do you think was/is PM'ng and coordinating Flash-R activity with DM, now Handal? Cocumelli & Falk from the get go, plus Nunally's efforts.

I guess it boils down to, what is your definition of a PM for an IP developer?

"How come we never hear about Fred on the road talking with customers?"

My answer: What do you expect from Fred, a monthly call sheet report in a PR?

"Why hasn't EDIG address publicly if they were attending the CES".

My answer: If they were an exhibitor we'd already know as it's public info. 2 years in a row, they stated to have been there in a PR, mid-Feb 10-Q or both...I don't remember. We don't know if they are conducting private meetings by invitation again this year, why do they have to tell us until after the fact? Private does not mean public...

"Where are we in the product lifecycle of Nunchi"

My answer: the patents are good for 20 years. They have stated their direction is IP as their "product" meaning, we are out of the widget business.

"Are things going as planned; Is the project schedule slipping?"

My answer: marketing IP, licensing the tech is in two areas as you know...a) Flash-R litigation which we can clearly see has had suits in the pipeline continuously since Handal came on board, b) they have given us multiple updates regarding Nunchi marketing updates and progress, to include the Nov 13 PR now stating Handal is involved. microSignet is in the early stages marketing wise.

To expect them to put a timeline of dates to sign licenses...I don't think so.

Anymore questions?

I'll be happy to offer my thoughts, opinions, and FACTS as I know them from being observant of operational activity internally from 1st hand observations, asking questions about the job duty of personal etc.

Good questions Nicholas.

New Message
Please login to post a reply