Free

You are perhaps wrong. The one who does not speak may preceed any of us! However, I believe he is looking forward to retirement. I hope that he is able to enjoy the fruits of his labor before a final exit. If so, we may share in his retirement windfall, I.E., a sale of the company? Is he going to wait until 2016 to retire? Does he have any children to leave his shares to?

I.E. vs E.G. .........

I.E. - What Does i.e. Mean?

"I.e." stands simply for "that is," which written out fully in Latin is 'id est'. "I.e." is used in place of "in other words," or "it/that is." It specifies or makes more clear.

As to the definition of E.G. a glance tells me that it is just like our stock symbol except for the missing D.I. (LOL). Seems, however that some of the meaning of E.G. pertains to EDIG's legal predicament......... " when you are not intending to list everything that is being discussed" how like our not being able to read the legal documents when everything is not on the list for us to see!

E.G. - What Does e.g. Mean?

"E.g." means "for example" and comes from the Latin expression exempli gratia, "for the sake of an example," with the noun exemplum in the genitive (possessive case) and singular to go with gratia in the ablative (prepositional case) singular. "E.g." is used in expressions similar to "including," when you are not intending to list everything that is being discussed.

New Message
Please login to post a reply