Free

Hey guys lighten up on Mr. Fred Falk

posted on Dec 16, 2005 06:13PM
I for one am impressed with a guy that hangs in doing what he doing for as long as he has. After all he is one of the main cogs THAT HAVE KEPT THE DAMN DOORS OPEN...And I cannot believe that is worth all the invictive I hear on this board.

First of all he HAS NOT BEEN DEMOTED. He still has his same position he always has had. Due to cutting back to lower the monthly nut when Renee left he assumed most of her duties while still retaining his.

Say what you want but I don`t believe he bears all or even close to all the responsibility for the situation Edig is in right now. We all know about relying on partners. You can name them all. Edig did nothing wrong with Fujitsu, Intel, Wencor Data Play and others you can name. Because they fold ITS FRED`S FAULT??? NO WAY....

Besides that he is a fervent man...My conversation with him showed me just how much he wants EDig to succeed. He is adamant about that and is very concerned.

I see him doing whatever he can to make Edig succeed and working damn hard at it..

If the MV comes off and it is the HOME RUN we all have been looking for just what are you going to say about him then???

New Message
Please login to post a reply