Free

The site should be one where we can discuss what we feel is happening within a certain platform and if that is our honest opinion then it should stand.  Allm to often our comments meet with removal because what one states might not be agreed upon by one person and its called a violation.  I have been a victim of that many times.  even this message I doubt will get through because of some bias.  We all are looking for this EDIG to succeed.  Our problem is not with those that have what they say but with those at the head of EDIG who refuse to give even a smidgin of information of what they are doing.  We did not invest in this company to be stonewalled by thire silence.  We just want to be able to make decisions base on the perdeption of those leading the business of EDIG.  When they refuse, just what recourse do we have but to sell and that is BS of the highest degree.  I have to wonder if there is something legal that can be done by us to have then make somekind of report supported by facts. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply