Free
Message: this email was sent to those that emailed Mr. Kipperman's office

Dear investor:

Below is an email I received from Attorney Glen Charos.  He is currently representing 2 other investors in the e.digital Delaware Corporation matter.  As I have suggested in the past it would make sense for the investors to get together as a group and hire counsel.

This is not a personal endorsement, just an advisory email that there is an attorney working on this issue.

Please keep in mind that I was not the trustee for the e.digital Delaware Corporation case that was dismissed by the bankruptcy court.

Richard M Kipperman
Corporate Management, Inc.
PO Box 3010  
La Mesa, CA 91944.3010

Phone:      619.668.4500
Facsimile:  619.668.9014

Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2017 4:10 PM
To: Richard Kipperman <[email protected]>
Subject: E-Dige San Diego

Dear Mr. Kipperman:

As we had discussed, my offices currently represent two of the shareholders of the above-referenced debtor, or more specifically its parent company, E-Dige (Delaware). 

As you know, the Chapter 7 proceeding for the Delaware corporation was recently dismissed by Judge Taylor upon the Motion of the Trustee, Mr. Barclay. Following that Hearing, I did have an opportunity to speak with a small group of shareholders in attendance, and they have expressed an interest in coordinating efforts to explore the possibility of restructuring the corporation and attempting to capitalize on its IP assets.

It is my understanding that your offices have received a number of calls and inquiries from several shareholders, and if you prefer, you are authorized to provide these shareholders with my contact information should they wish to discuss matters with my offices. Given the number of outstanding shares, it is quite possible that the number of inquiries could prove quite voluminous, and I had considered limiting contact by way of email, mail or fax, and perhaps you could extend that as a request when sharing this information.

Law Offices of Glenn W. Charos 

1020 W. San Marcos Boulevard

Suite 124

San Marcos, CA 92078

Tele: 619/954-5905

Fax:  760/736-8970

[email protected]

Thank you,

Glenn

New Message
Please login to post a reply