Free

Ok, before anyone tells me, yes, I know that things like this do not happen overnight, and I completely understand that.  But can anyone here provide any updated insight as to ANY goings on behind the scenes at all?  I know there's a few on this board that were largely responsible for the actions that resulted in the Chapter 7 dismissal, and for that I am very grateful!  So I guess you are the ones I am checking in with... are there any updates at all that can be shared with the board or even in a PM?  And if it's a case that there IS some recent stuff going on that shows some progress, can at least that much be shared even if not in detail?  We're still trading..someone here posted recently that the old BoD is completely gone (not sure if I got that one right?), so..anything??  There is one thing that concerns me a little and maybe those who are in touch with him could comment on and ease my concerns.  And that is, PN's tweets, though evasive, often hint at or give me the idea that he is completely in the dark or still being left out of some sort of possible solution going forward.  I had been looking at him as (and maybe this is my bad and I shouldn't) a bit of a white knight in this mess.  Though it's slightly based on some of his comments. Can anyone provide any insight on this??

New Message
Please login to post a reply