Free
Oct 21, 2018 01:47AM
Oct 21, 2018 03:15PM
Oct 21, 2018 03:24PM
Oct 23, 2018 02:44PM
Oct 23, 2018 04:44PM

I told my husband (Richard Osbborne) for a year to sell the E DIG but he was absoultely sure it would pay off in 2016..He would not sell it, he passed away in March, 2016.  So I kept watching it and thought something was not right. Around late spring or early summer of 2017, I told my kids that the following week I was going to sell it. It was decling daily. I came home from work that Friday,before I was going to sell it, what a shock I had! Like everyone else.I continue to watch this Site. He gave me some final instrustions, one which do not sell until we at least come close to breaking even. I kept my word, but had made the decision to sell a few days late!!

I wish I had not listened to that last request from Richard....He was planning on helping our kids, Grandkis and so I would have a little nest egg so I could stop working. But after a couplde back surgerys in 2016, 2017 I am still working, with no nest egg!!!! 

I pray you all are well..I know when I communicated with Dischino he was giving it one more year..I was shocked when I saw he passed, he had so much invested!!

Since I don't know much about investinf, Stock Market, etc. Is there any chance it would be worth something in the future?  Have a good life!!!

Oct 25, 2018 02:18PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply