Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

Message: I find this interesting-ItsFun.com Seeks MP3 Player to Call Its Own

I find this interesting-ItsFun.c... Seeks MP3 Player to Call Its Own

posted on Jan 11, 2005 06:48AM
ItsFun.com Seeks MP3 Player to Call Its Own

.c The Associated Press

Initial Screening for Suitable Product Completed

PHOENIX, AZ (Market Wire) -

ItsFun.com, a wholly owned subsidiary of Sounds 24-7 (OTC: SDSX), has completed initial screening of manufacturers with an eye toward marketing of MP3 players under the ItsFun label. Makers of the devices were examined by a special team. The manufacturers included companies from Japan, Korea, China and Taiwan.

Following the initial screening, J.R. Williams, Director of Special Markets for ItsFun, commented, ``After seeing all these players up close, I`m convinced that whichever one we chose to put our brand on will have features that will surpass those of the iPods and we`ll be able to sell them for less. Not only that, through the Jasmin program, we can let our artists in on the profits.`` Jasmin is a new wrinkle on marketing music that has yet to be fully revealed by Sounds 24-7.

The multimedia players inspected by Williams and others on the Sounds 24-7 evaluating team included such features as MP3 and MP4 playback, as well as the ability to download DVD videos which can be played back on the unit or on television sets. They are also capable of taking recorded audio messages through a built-in microphone. All featured FM radio receivers as well.

Once the unit is chosen, there will be immediate negotiations to private label and order the players for sale on the various web sites associated with Sounds 24-7. The company owns several online, digital music stores and is allowing other entities to buy such stores on a turn key basis.

One company official, referring to the addition of the multimedia players to the inventory said, ``Now we`re poised to really take a bite out of the Apple!``

New Message
Please login to post a reply