Welcome to the Helio Resources HUB On AGORACOM

A Gold Exploration Company with Aggressive Drill Programs; Expanding the NI 43-101 Compliant Resource for the SMP Project, Tanzania and Defining Multiple Targets in the Damara Project, Namibia

Free

Dated August 26, 2011

The Gold Report interviews Chen Lin.

http://www.theaureport.com/pub/na/10703

Helio Reources is mentioned about 2/3's the way through the interview with The Gold Report.

"....I want to mention another stock that is under the radar, Helio Resource Corp. (TSX.V:HRC), which is drilling in Africa and already has 1 Moz. of gold. Its market cap is very tiny, but it has some very important, pending results coming in the next few weeks. It is drilling to a mere 200m for open-pit gold. If it can upgrade its resource to a few Moz., that could make the company very cheap versus its market cap. It could see some major movement in the second half of the year.

TGR: That is the SMP Gold Project in Tanzania that has multiple zones of gold mineralization at shallow depths. Could that be a target for a company like African Barrick Gold plc (LSE:ABG)?

CL: It's possible. Helio is an exploration company run by geologists. Its goal is to find a deposit and then sell it to the majors. If we use $100/oz. in its existing gold inventory that is already worth $100M and it is looking at a much higher stock price. It could expand dramatically with its recent drilling results. The company is well funded with $8M in the bank. It doesn't have to raise money for a long time.

TGR: Helio is trading at just below
.30 right now. At what point would you not get into Helio?

CL: I think it is dependent on its drill results and those are unknown. When the stock moves, it can move very fast. With its existing resource, around
.30 is pretty good. But I don't know what the drill results look like, so that will decide what the new valuation will be. "

New Message
Please login to post a reply