Helping brands engage Developing, nurturing, and investing in technologies

Free

Nobody can give you that assurance Curler. When a stock (any stock) garnishes a following, you'll inevitably start to see pumpers and bashers. Those who say to the moon and those who think its a P.O.S. and will go back down.

You're the one who has to dig into why the company is worth investing your hard earned money into it. On the other hand, you can invest based on what the combination of these two groups (pumpers/bashers) say and how the price reacts to it. This is the study of Technical Analysis and it represents the movement of money over time, which also reflects past and possible future price movements.

Its not a crystal ball and is certainly not 100% accurate. I personally trade (mostly swing trading) entirely on TA and many times don't know what exactly the company is all about. To me, it's a symbol on an exchange and the chart looks good to me (or not).

Try to learn how to read a chart and get the emotional feel for what traders are thinking as the price ebbs and flows on the chart. This to me is far more interesting that reading pages and pages of an annual report and sales projections.

Cheers!

New Message
Please login to post a reply