Helping brands engage Developing, nurturing, and investing in technologies

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

JJR
Jun 09, 2011 05:10PM

Jun 09, 2011 07:10PM

Jun 10, 2011 08:31AM
Jun 10, 2011 09:32AM
Jun 11, 2011 10:20AM
JJR
Jun 13, 2011 05:41PM
Jun 17, 2011 03:32PM

Jun 18, 2011 11:29AM

...it may appear OT but is it really? Would you rather see posters with an agenda 'other' than honest DD? or would you like to be able to comment on other posters like you have by posting your question?

....my overall question regarding 'jerrio' is an honest one. Why is it necessary for him to impersonate a different, more popular poster?...albiet from another forum. The fact that he does this should be a red flag to anyone doing DD.

....I consider questioning posters as part of my DD. I find it curious that you are more interested in whether something is OT or not. Shouldn't you be more concerned with the 'substance' of the issue?

......I see you are a new member. Congradulations and welcome. I suggest you go to the NOT board and read posts for the last couple of years. You'll see a great many posts of great variety.....not all are ON-topic.

....cheers.....sambone

Jun 19, 2011 05:17PM
Jun 19, 2011 10:51PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply