Helping brands engage Developing, nurturing, and investing in technologies

Free

I will pound the tables with my fist when they start delivering positives. I am a shareholder and since management has no intention of answering my phone calls or returning them or my emails it leaves a shareholder few options. If you call management and kiss their ass you get a call back which is evident from the responses you see on the FB page. Anything that doesn't tow the party line is met with censorship. So how about if you call management for me. Ask them the following:

1. Is the Indy event strictly promotional or are we getting paid for it this time.

2.What capacity is Gene Simmons involved with us? Why is he a business partner in only Ortsbo?

3.How much are we paying Mr.Simmons for his work? In the financials there was a consultant being paid $500,000.00. Was that Simmons and if so how much did we pay Nash and Paul Stanley?

4.How many o4o units have been downloaded since the KISS event in May?

5. Since we are not 100% on Azure what percentage has been moved over and how long till we are 100%? Big difference if only 20% moved over and have an additional 4 million unique users vs 95% moved over and have only an additional 4 million unique users.

6. Last Ortsbo release had'

(i) Duplicates unique users for first and second half of the month are      
removed.

Does this imply that duplicates were included on previous counts

7. Any idea why Penney allowed his options to expire?

8. How many options and at what price are the new BOD gettint their options at?

That should keep you busy, unless you will also censor me.
New Message
Please login to post a reply