Developing phosphate interests in the Georgina Basin, Queensland, Australia

Free

Nov 09, 2010 08:39AM

I also personally invested a little in GORV at beginning of 2010 hoping to cash in on the gold frenzy. I'm sadly disapointed, Joe really missed the boat on this gold bubble!! But as always, remember to keep things in perspective and analyze things at their correct monetary scale.

LGDI has a market cap of $260M. Most of us have more in our Ameritrade account than GORV is worth, which has a market cap of only $1M ! (under 0.5% of LGDI calue). So GORV might be investing a few tens of thousand in Arcadian (yet another Gutnick company). Arcadian is only worth about $20M. That ends up 10% of .5% of 10% of our $10M investment. Seriously, do we really care? That adds up to what 50 cents? I know I've transfered a few thousand from my Scottrade account to my Ameritrade account.

Someone please correct me if I'm missing anything but I think you're all missing the scale issue and severely overblowing the LGDI>NCRC>GORV>Arcadian connection.

So I think the real issue is, is it prudent that were investing 5% of our LGDI stake in NCRC, a gold exploration Gutnick venture. The fact that 1/100 of a penny ends up with the GORV & Arcadian venture is less than insignificant. But the NCRC question is valid.

I haven't found much info on NCRC. How we're losing money on these gold mining investments during the biggest bold boom of the last century is really beyond me. Again really disapointed Joe & CO is not taking advantage of this. We should be up 100,000% with such a microcap. The president of the IMF just hinted at reinstating the gold standard and we're losing on a gold venture investment...WFT??!?!?! Their website is:

http://northerncap.net/projects/

New Message
Please login to post a reply