Welcome To The Ontex Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Free

I guess we got our answer. I agree with most that it doesn't feel good when institutional players seem to be buying shares at a discount, but putting together $4M is something that the average investor can't come up with overnight...at least I can't. It's similar to when you buy something in bulk or you are the first to invest in a start up...you take the most risk and should expect the greatest return. i know that I would demand the same if I had the money.

I would have loved to see the PP at .55 but we all know these deals take time to come together and the way the markets have been moving as of late, at 10% or 15% increase in a day is not unrealistic. Thus the reason it looks so skewed. If the report states that the palcement was priced as of the end of October, then there is nothing to be concerned about.

Striking gold is huge - plus JF's comments of much higher resource prices and a diminishing amount of gold in the ground, will send us to over a dollar before these warants are excercised. I always like to look at the glass as half full, so with the added money in the bank and higher gold prices, we are ready for take off.

New Message
Please login to post a reply