patented technology to grow and expand adult Stem Cells

Adult stem cell development company commencing clinical trials applicable to estimated $30 billion degenerative disease market place

Free
Message: bankerson! thanks for posting the 10 am news..I was away this am

"PSTI executives are excited about being selected for this peer review by a prestigious journal...and that's obvious to all"

except for the market - we closed down.

I'm one of those types who likes to hear both sides to gain a better understanding. Companies don't release press statements desribing the problems they're having or the critiques they've received - they only make press releases regarding positive info. This peer review will be great opportunity to gain more balanced insight.

Emma, you on the other hand are a "discussion board cheerleader" who jumps on anyone who brings up anything negative about the company and accuses them of bashing. "This is a penny stock, the negative aspects need to be discussed!" Strangely enough, Edigokie has been "a lot" more harsh on this company than I have - but for some reason, you don't jump on him. I suspect he's an old friend from the EDIG discussion board(?)

New Message
Please login to post a reply