Our focus is gold in Eastern Canada

Joint venture with Cliffs Chromite Ontario Inc.

Free

More tidbits and factoids.

posted on Mar 23, 2009 02:17PM

Good info Clavis...thanks for starting the hub.

Thought I would share are a few interesting tidbits relating to the amalgamation and other area players. You may have alraedy caught these but no harm in repeating I guess

The CFO (+ director) at Chairman Capital is Norman Betts.

Norman Betts is also a director at Adex mining (ADE.V)....Adex owns the old Mt. Pleasant Mining Facilities and a bunch of claims in the area with 43-101's in place(tin-indium and tungsten-molybdenum). Rockport also participated in past PP's with Adex. I suspect Betts is the link that matched up CMN and Rockport.

No idea how this all ties together but Murgor(Mac Watson of FWR is former CEO and still director) also has claims in the area Jv'd with Geodex(Teck has an option on these ones as well)

another interesting people link...not sure if it's relevent, but I found it amusing if nothing else.

Adex's CFO(+ director) is Errol Farr. Errol Farr is also CFO at Tribute Minerals who have a couple of interesting names on their BOD....Richard Nemis and John Harvey....Small world no?

I'll go back through my notes on the 702441 angle....I believe it has something to do with non-arms length transactions for tax purposes(savings).

Again thanks for creating the hub.

Cheers

New Message
Please login to post a reply