Solid foundations. New horizons.

Free

You say Probe (PRB) has 5 X the land position as compared to FNC.

When I look at the property map for the greater area I see Probe with much much more property in the area than fmc. They have very good and substancial property both North an South of UC/SPQ/KWG toward the EAST. According to what I recall from Mantis's web site Probe has a JV with them on the Northern property and have drill results from a past drill program on what they refer to as the 'Tamarack JV Prospect". I will be rechecking this on the weekend.

Then Probe has a further North-South  (linear shape) set of claime to the soutn south east of the 'Ring of Fire'. I can't imagine they staked that property for no good reason.

Thus much much more property in the greater area. Then there is the 5% royalty and U308 prospects that have reasonable promice.

Seeing that Noront is now back on an upward climb I will likely put new cash into Probe very soon as it is about equal to FWR and a little more attractive to me than UC for the near term future.

With the appointment to the Board this week I expect they do have something substancial to offer in order to have attracted such a person (will recheck this new Directors name later but I trust all here have read the NR). This has to mean something and I hope it is something very special!

Finally, so long as the SP is being held down, I hope to get the extra shares early next week if possible.

Old Joe

New Message
Please login to post a reply