Solid foundations. New horizons.

Free

Hi buick n,

I always get a little suspicious if someone turns up on an investor hub, posting excessively in a negative way, stating that he is just using "facts" and last but not least refering to "free speech" in a "free country" (btw the internet is NO country).

1. You have NOT stated "facts", because quite a few of your statements today started with words like " I think" and "I guess", which don´t indicate "facts".

- Cliffs not interested in PRB ?

- News from other companies this week ?

- PRB in "inflated state" ?

- Cliffs would buy Noront before PRB ?

Facts ? I don´t think so ! These are just YOUR OPINIONS ! At least until I have seen something official !

2. Then you "state" a low-point for this stock with $ 0.40 ! Fact ? Or your "guesswork" ?

At least it planted some negative expectations in reader´s minds ! Wanted ?

3. Then you advertise other stocks (TBM, FNC).

4. And finally this "free speech" and "free country" thing and complaining about not getting support on this board because of your "facts that nobody want to hear".

Something like this always looks very fishy to me and I don´t trust your "honorable" motives and your "don´t shoot the messenger"-agenda.

If any of your presumptions materialise through official statements, I will apologize.

But until this point, it´s as much guesswork for me, as any other personal "statement" on this board. No more no less.

And I guess, you will not like my point of view. But hey, it´s "free speech" here, isn´t it ? LOL

FANTOMAS

New Message
Please login to post a reply