Solid foundations. New horizons.

Free

I liked the Quest split we got on the FWR shares... Turned out that Quest paid out bigger than FWR in the end.... a double double so to speak.

If Dave wants to protect the non Chromite assets, and set the Chromite up for a takeover he should act pre-emptively and split it off now... while he is in control.

Possibly Cliffs has already made some offers in this regard and a friendly deal is in the works once the Chromite resource is defined and only the numbers require confirmation....I don`t know

I figure that Cliffs went into the chromite thinking that it would be an underground development and paid appropriately for that value.... KWG was offered $10.00 / tonne

I think that when PRB showed volume, and extension of the big daddy the focus came to Probe instead of KWG as they already control that deposit. Kwg being a minority holder.

PRB enables additional chromite.... 15 to 25 MM tonnes on the upcoming 43 101 and potential to open pit this deposit from an outcrop.... That will significantly reduce the capex and mining costs.... PRB should get a premium to the KWG offer price / tonne

I figure the first kick at the can for PRB will be $5.00.... But that should be for the chromite alone....Borden could very well prove to be a multi million oz resource and as such drive a much higher price than right now for PRB on its own.

I find it odd that the big players haven't figured this out yet.... One day PRB will open with a halt and the oportunity to be in at these prices will have been lost....

I figure when that day comes, lets say with a $5.00 offer for the chromite alone..... and planed spin out of the Gold assets..... PRB finds an opening price of $6 to 7 bucks and moves up from there.... You couldn't pry this stock out of my hands now at these levels.

The drill be soon turning for the 2nd round at Borden.... This is going to get very interesting very soon. Hold on tight and don`t sell for chump change.

JMHO

New Message
Please login to post a reply