Solid foundations. New horizons.

Free

I wish that KWG will not put too much faith in Xstrata to provide them a better offer.This company had proved itself to be extremely shrewd and cheap in dealing with potential takeover targets.They had also attempted to get very lucrative projects for nothing if they can get away with it.Case in point;I own shares in Northern Dynasty minerals which still has a much lower market cap than Ivanhoe mines although this deposit is situated in Alaska with similar copper content and much more gold in the ground.Anglo-America is working to earn in 50% of the company.So instead of offering the right price to buy out the other half from Northern Dynasty,they attempted to either take over Anglo or merge with the company offering them zero percent premium for their share price.Naturally Anglo declined and they tried one more time with the same rediculous claim that it will be most beneficial to Anglo shareholders although no one agreed.In the end,they had to give it up.So my friends,please don't be so sure that bringing Xstrata to the table is a good thing for PRB or KWG in that matter.

New Message
Please login to post a reply