Solid foundations. New horizons.

Free

i talked to Dave this week and he sounded really up beat over Borden, he would say much but i got the impression that the holes are going to be good, he kind of said that in a round about way, IMO . Then i asked if he has been talking to Clifs and he said yes and that they had a really good working relationship, so i asked him if they had a deal and he said that he could not talk about that so i asked about a take out of probe and he said again that they had a really good working rellationship and that he didnt think that they would drive down the price of Probe that he didnt think that they would do anything underhanded or anything like that. So i asked about a cash deal and he brought up the tax problem with taking cash and then went off on something that was over my head as how the tax with cash would work. Then he said he had to go to a board metting and to call him back. he stressed be patient more than once and 2011 was going to a really good yeat for Probe, you just have to be patient as he said it again. Sounded good to me in my opinion.

New Message
Please login to post a reply