Solid foundations. New horizons.

Free

We will never find out what Dave actually found on the property and only hinted at.

ie 2nd or 3rd zone, the expectation of what was to be found at the slope digging as well as whether the find moved towards other properties.

Lets remember that a lot of people probably came in later then the early birds around here and so this settlement may not be such a prize.

Is this offer actually really good for the property that is being sold and what was actually found? By not having this information it really does not give us the ability to assess what is actually out there.

I'm not sure that with the information out there if a 2nd suitor would be able to assess if a bid might be worthy. It sure would be nice if a 2nd suitor was out there. Agnico? Maybe they seem to have a good bit of interest....

Not only that, but with a a multi milion dollar lawsuit being launche against Gold Corp, their price has just started to come back up, so who is to say that their share value will actually be where it is at.

I'm hoping for a 2nd bid to come in.

R

New Message
Please login to post a reply