Solid foundations. New horizons.

Free

Aside from a no vote more than likely causing weakness, it would preserve our FUTURE. Of course, a weak gold market wouldn't help the share price for the next 7 to 8 months but it might force company officials to release our drill results. If they were as good as I presume them to be, they might buffer expected weak gold prices. Was thinking of a possibility that the early suspected deal struck with GoldCorp, before we knew it, might have included the agreement for Probe not to release any drill results until GoldCorp's hopeful acquisition was complete, of course this would not be legal IMO.

I would like to know the particulars from GoldCorp to our Board that made them jump so fast in recommending shareholders to accept this proposal. Were they offered special compensation that wasn't disclosed to owners? Jamie, more than likely, may have made a bundle in his suspected brokering of this deal after his arrival. Another possibility is, did GoldCorp own Jamie before he joined the board?

I disembarked following suspicions of back room dealings. If a no vote is cast, I'll be waiting to support the stock on any sell-off and be happy doing so and so will others.

The big sad thing is, after gold makes a bottom, IMO based on Armstrong's computer analysis of the metal, is that we won't be getting paid off for our patience, it will all go into GoldCorp's pockets. Personally, I could stand waiting for the payoff but that all too soon changed following Jamie's arrival. Coincidence??????

Thistime, watching a security drift and thus reducing your wealth is bad enough but the thought of someone possibly attempting to steal your future is quite another matter. I really hope I'm off base with my suspicions but what else are we to think when the door gets closed to the normally expected flow of drill core results to owners. What's happening here?

New Message
Please login to post a reply