Solid foundations. New horizons.

Free

"Personally, I feel Gold may get smashed one more time to the downside, but then an historic multi decade bottom will be put in place."

Hi Jacki,

The probabilities of this happening are better than average. If this takes place, you forgot to include following this event that the new leg up on the metal begins in earnest or maybe, I should have taken that for granted. All precious metals and affiliated companies will eventually rise with that coming higher tide. You have done your homework, good for you, Jacki. Hang in there

What these talking head CEO's don't get is, they should stick to what they know and markets are not one of them. I believe in Martin Armstrong because he tells me what will take place before it happens better than anyone I am familiar with.The continuing fall of the Euro was one of his computers predictions months ago, along with lower precious metals and a higher stock market and a higher U.S. Dollar. When things change, and they will, I expect to hear from him but for now, expect to these trends to continue..Of course there will be reactions within the trends but, currently, they are all strongly in place. Our U.S. taught economics courses in college really suck.There is a time for everything and gold's time has not arrived. It is quite adroit of you to realize this, Jacki.

New Message
Please login to post a reply