Solid foundations. New horizons.

Free

The greedy ones will let us small shareholders "twist in the wind" as long as possible.

They are surely using our money, as the big banks/brokerages do all the time. Goldcorp has dropped fast in recent days. I believe GG management expected many PRB shareholders would sell, and GG big shareholders anticipating a big drop, attempted to sell before this happened. We were left holding, unable to sell before the drop. The system is rigged.

GG's purchase of PRB has been such a fiasco. U.S. PRB trades sell about $1. less than the Canadian share price, so in the end, we get peanuts for our long, hopeful wait with a company that had immense potential. Companies with PRB's potential are rare gems.

Someday soon justice will be done for the small guy. Evil will be outed. Until then, I do wish goodwill even to the quilty ones. They are just caught up in, and perpetuating a corrupt system, unabled to extricate themselves.

I've learned some harsh lessons. Hopefully, tomorrow we will have our accounts credited...finally.

All the best,

Jacki

New Message
Please login to post a reply