Solid foundations. New horizons.

Free
Apr 08, 2016 04:04PM
Apr 08, 2016 07:36PM
Apr 08, 2016 08:49PM

NSS
Apr 12, 2016 11:44AM
Thanks Goldhunter. Can you post or direct me to a map that shows precisely how the AGE/LSG jv property sits with respect to the new discoveries LSG is advancing? I think highly of Kevin Macarthur at Taho, the new owner of LSG and have a lot of respect for the achievements of the LSG management. TAHO has set some pretty ambitious exploration goals for new gold ounces at the acquired property, so it would be very interesting to see where the AGE position sits. Could be a sleeper in terms of value,although it's not where Dave is going to be sending drills this summer. The Probe/Adventure gold combination looks quite attractive to me. If there is a flagship on the AGE propertites, I trust Dave to find it. I saw a post by Rosebud on the Canstar site recently, and added one there as well. For those of you unfamiliar with Canstar, their board has several overlaps with Probe's, and has had for many years. One of them is David Palmer. That piqued my interest several years ago, and led recently to starting a position in it. Worth some homework, in my view. NSS
New Message
Please login to post a reply