Solid foundations. New horizons.

Free

The new presentation, dated May, has been posted on Probe's web site and provides excellent visuals that make it easier to understand the morning's assay updates. Also suggest reviewing the full table of drill hole results, which I believe was the third graphic in the NR. It helps to provide some perspective on the better widths, which will be an important economic consideration.

The identification of the shear zone on the north edge of today's drill report also seems significant, as does the comment on the potential of prospective targets to the immediate south.

A recent review of Richmont's comments suggest they continue to seriously consider finding another home for their mine immediately to the west of Probe Metals. Nothing appears urgent, but don't be surprised to find a new neighbor next door. I would think a buyer's main focus would be on an expanded exploration effort and a fresh look at everything, just as Probe has done. That opens up sizeable room for speculation, but we probably shouldn't be too quick to drop Probe's name in the mix because it's awfully hard to see why Probe would want to be saddled with an operating mine at this stage in their strategic development. But, with Integra's deal with EGO, it does look like Quebec property is getting a renewed bid, and that can only be good for us. Kudos to Dave and the team for the terrific land consolidation they've put in place.

Delighted to see the 50% expansion for the drill program. Lots of targets at the flagship and elsewhere!

GLTA,  NSS

New Message
Please login to post a reply