Solid foundations. New horizons.

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

Sorry don't agree with this;

"The shorts will not cover - it's merely a fund hedging their long position at $1.35, creating the warrant for free"

Likely a broker in the placement taking a position for free and able to hold that short untill his paper becmes free trading.

Now I have done hundreds of placements and my brokerage firm will not allow me to do this.... |I have to hold the placement stock till the final day before I can sell it. I also have to have funds that have settled to take part ina placement.

As for a fund...I find it a stretch that a fund would not just cut a check for a placement like everyone else....Too small a position for a fund to dick around that way.

Heck given the oportunity I would have taken 400 K under those terms.... sell it short, use the funds from the short to pay for the placement.... ride 200K wts for free. I don't think thats allowed to take a placement that way.

If it was a fund why the attempt to push PRB down today.... looks more like an over extended broker to me....JMHO

Have a great weekend everyone... time for golf!

JMHO

New Message
Please login to post a reply