Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free
Hello fellow Sage poolsters. I am new to this forum and would like to say it is vast improvement from the "other" site. I have enjoyed reading the posts both here and at KXL for the past couple of weeks. Thank-you for your insights and research. Iam relatively new to SGX, but have held KXL for more than a year. We are all very smart, let me tell you why. Thirty years ago I was a Junior Ranger at Wildgoose Lake just outside of Geraldton. For the most part we cleared softwood and portage access sites. That year[1976] was the worst for forest fires in over 30 years. We were conscripted to fight the fires. I came to know a local named Ernie Duchesne. He was in his 50's and was a lifelong resident of the area. He proclaimed that the area was loaded with gold and knew some of the prospecters that would prove it. The drawback he said was the terrain and the timber covering it. Finally, I think that conditions are perfect. Many thanks to my old friend Ernie. I hope his retirement was as good as mine is going to be! My pick in the pool if I may, would be 4:40 p.m. on Dec. 19th. Good morning and good day.
New Message
Please login to post a reply