Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free
Message: They used everything they can to postpone any news. (IMO)

Re: They used everything they can to postpone any news. (IMO)

posted on Oct 28, 2008 12:05PM

"... in a nutshell they could have kept the momo going better at Jacobus. (The ground thawed - Beardmore-Geraldton region is not located in the Nunavut)"

I remember at PDAC last March that Bill Love told me that the earliest they could start ground work at jacobus east was mid May. At the time that was his best guess. I also believe that spring was later than usual this year. Can anyone from up there confirm that?

As far as all the other info you mentioned, I don't know of any company that has gone into that much detail in terms of providing information to shareholders. If they do it's usually after the fact not during. There are always exceptions though. I also can't imagine that releasing news that a bridge had washed out and needed to be rebuilt would have helped the stock price but I could be wrong on that.

Again I will stick to my original argument that no news would have really moved this stock in the past year .... even KXL has steadily declined since last fall. Perhaps it was overheated to begin with? The venture exchange has been declining since this time last year, not just the last month.

If there's one thing I've learned from investing in juniors ... Nothing EVER happens as quickly as you want and more often than not the best news that moves SPs is the unexpected news.

cheers

New Message
Please login to post a reply